Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sleep Deprived.

I really have to put more effort into getting a full 8 hours sleep.
It's tough when the hubby likes to stay up late "Unwinding" in front of the tube.
So here's to another goal.....MORE SLEEP.
They say lack of sleep can lead to over eating.
I believe it! When were up late the snackies hit me.

Tuesday's intake:

Breakfast:
Quaker Oatmeal bar-4
Bottled Water-0
=4

Snack:
A bit of bread samples at Central market and
some fruit-3
(I guessed)
=3

Lunch:
Grilled Cheese Sammy=6
Diet Dr.Pepper+refills=0
2 pineapple chunks=0
(E and Piper ate the rest)
=6

Snack:
100 Calorie Cupcake-2
Diet Big Red-0
(Really needed a sweet tooth fix!)
=2

Dinner:
This salad I Kind of made up myself and love it!
I used to have something similar, I used to order it from a Deli at the Underground mall in Downtown Dallas when I worked for a law firm.
It was the best (and high caloric) Salad ever!!
But I revised mine...alot!

Southwest Salad
1 c Iceberg lettuce-0
1/2 small tomato-0
1/4 c cubbed jenn-o turkey-2
1/4 c black beans-1
1/3 c Lowfat mozzarella-2
2 Tbsp Lite Ranch-2
(I added chile powder to my ranch to make it spicey)
Diet A&W-0
=7

Dessert:
Mini Chocolate Molten Cake-3
This cake is way yummy!!
"Betty Crocker Minis"
=3

No Work out.
Nick had a meeting and got home super late.

Grand Total= 25 pts under 1 point.
Whoo hoo!! At least I wasn't over.

3 comments:

  1. Holy Crap! You got to eat a Chocolate molten lava cake & didn't go over???? I don't get it! You'll have to teach me the point system.

    I am with you! We need more sleep. I think I am going to try to start going to bed atleast 15 - 30 minutes earlier every night untill I get to bed a 10. I'll just have to watch the 5 o'clock news.

    Welp, you did great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your salad sounds good I think I might go to McDonalds at lunch to get a southwest salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup its only 150 calories!
    Its small but it oh so satisfied my sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete