Thursday, April 9, 2009

Bloody Exhausted

I am sick of complaining on how tired I am, But I am!
I need more sleep.
I feel like I've been hit with a truck every morning when I get up.
Not to mention my eyes are so puffy I swear I can barely see.

Must make time for me.....SLEEP!!
Oh E please quit waking me up at 4 a.m.......please.

On another note my runs are getting better.
Though I was so super thirsty yesterday and hydrated myself before my run.
Yet while running my calves started cramping and I was still thirsty.
I wasn't sweating much since it was later in the evening, so I finished my run.
But when I came home I was a camel!

Legs feel fine today, must of still been a bit dehydrated.
I wonder why?

Breakfast:
Oatmeal Square-4
water-0
=4

snack:
Sugar cookie-3
white Icing (added to cookie)-1
1 tootsie roll-1
=5

2 turkey dogs-1
1slice whole wheat-1
Diet A&W-0
=2

snack:
Vitamin Energy Drink-2
1 ckn nugget-1
=3

Dinner:
6 fish sticks-5
1/2 c mac&cheese-4
1/2c peas-0
Diet A&w-0
Water-0
=9

23 points

Pre-dinner workout:
4.0 miles.
I really want to be at 6.0 miles in 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment