Saturday, April 25, 2009

Saturday..another day of temptation.

Today I have another birthday party to go to. It's at the dreaded Chuckee Cheese.
I really dislike that place, the boys on the other hand, it couldn't be 6:00 soon enough!

No breakfast...had no time what so ever.

Lunch:
Bean tostadas with Fat free beans, lettuce, tomatoe and red.fat mozz.-6
Water-0
lemonade-0
=6

Snack:
100 cal cupcake-1
=1

Total 29 points, not going to bed yet so hope I don't put anymore food in my mouth!
I decided to go ahead and have some pizza and slice of cake.
I figured why not for today and thought it would just taste super yummy since its been forever since I've had pizza like this and that I would feel VERY guilty.
I did feel a bit guilty but it didn't have this YUMMY affect on me like I thought it would.
Give me spinach and Feta any day!

3 sm slices of cheese pizza-13 (wow!!)
sm slice of birthday cake-8
Coke Zero-0
=21

4 comments:

  1. Goodness you April is a busy month for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it and I'm so exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like Chucky Cheese pizza. The crust is way too thick! Dug loves it though.
    Reading about your tosadas has me wanting some. I'm going to make some this week for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? The one we ate had a really thin crisp crust. Wasn't very good but was real thin, event he edges were crisp.

    ReplyDelete