Saturday, April 11, 2009

Friday

I went on another play date and my consumption wasn't alot but it was not healthy.
Today (Saturday) will be another day of naughty consumption due to Piper's birthday and Sunday Easter yummies.
I'm going to eat in moderation but you know those calories will add up regardless.
I WILL run it off...I hope.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal Square-4
Water-0
=4

Lunch:
1c Basil Pesto Sudd.Salad-5
Garlic bread(big portion)-6
Slice Strawberry cake-6
Apple juice-2
Lemonade-2
=21
(all this was consumed through out my playdate.)

snack:
Diet DP-0
1oz cheddar-3
6 Ritz Crackers-2
100 cal pringles-2
7

Dinner:
2x Bean Burritos with lite Turkey meat in corn tortillas-6
Diet Big Red-0
=6

Late Night Snack-
100 Cal cupcake-1
=1

39 points!!!
Aye Liza!
Maybe all that naugtiness turned into muscle???
Okay only in my dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, don't sweat it! You are a runner. Your body needs a few extra points. Right? :)

    ReplyDelete