Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday

Breakfast:
Banana-2
Water-0
=2

Lunch:
Salad w/feta,blk olives, and lite ranch-4
Hot dog-2
Diet A&W-0
cupcake bite-4
Pineapple muffin
(Tonya whats the calories in this..I forgot)

Snacks through out zoo trip-
Lite Pringles-1
Fiber One bar-3
Water-0

On the way home stopped for ice cream...what I really wanted was fried chicken so bad!
McDonald's chocolated Dipped Cone-7

Dinner:
Another Hot dog-2
Ranch mini rice cakes-2
1oz cheddar-3
5 Ritz crackers-2
Diet A&W-0
=9
30 points plus not sure about the muffin,will recalculate when I get a chance.

Not too bad.

3 comments:

  1. recipes says 2 points, but they tasted like 0 points. i had them for breakfast with raspberry jam. much better.

    hey, how many calories and points were those cake balls?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have NO idea I calculated per TBSP's for the chocolate and I did the same the cake. I came up with 4 points per ball.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg...isn't amazing. we can have a nice salad or a big ole sandwich for about that many points or we can have a cupcake ball or a cookie.

    those were so good though. have to find a way to make them healthier. maybe if there was more fiber in there....it may balance out the fat and sugar or something and bring down the points.

    ReplyDelete