Monday, April 20, 2009

Monday Monday Monday.

Finally on here to post.
Internet was down just came up but my cable is still out...who cares my beloved net is here :)

I decided to make time for myself by making myself breakfast in the morning.

Breakfast:
Veggie Omelet-3
turkey sausage-2
8oz water-0
8oz OJ-1
=6

Lunch:

Tortilla pizza (made it up as I went along adding only fresh goodness)-5
(Recipe at bottom)
Spinach Salad-2
Diet A&W-0
Water-0
=7


Tortilla Pizza:
1 Carb Balance whole wheat tortilla
100 cal 1g fat 8g fiber=1pt
1/4 c spaghetti sauce
35cal 0.5g fat 2g fib=0
1/3c Reduced Fat Mozzarella
80cal 6g fat 0fib=2
(only used half on my pizza put other half in my salad)
1/2 chopped fresh mushroom
10cal 0gfat .5g fiber=0
1/4 fresh tomato
0cal 0fat 0 fiber=0
1 TBSP feta
80cal 6g fat 0 fib=2
(I only used 1/2 TBSP used the other half in my salad)
Toast tortilla on griddle until toasty.
Put in oven safe dish add sauce and toppings, put in 350 degree oven until spinach is wilty and cheese melted.
OH rub your spinach leaves with a little olive oil or they will crisp up.
Dinner:
Avocado Tostadas x2=7
Dr. Pepper-3
=10

I had a dinner playdate. I felt bad when my friend brought 2 DP's from her garage fridge.
I haven't told a bunch of people about me trying to eat better, I guess I should.
Or better yet I think I will carry bottled water with me along with a healthy snack in my bag.
Yup I think thats what I will do.
Down 23 points.
McDonald's Fruit parfait-3
100 cal cupcake-1
Total 27 points

3 comments: