Saturday, April 18, 2009

Friday

I didn't run today, weather was terrible and I DID NOT feel like doing the treadmill.
For shame Liza!

Breakfast:
100 calorie YoCrunch yogurt w/cookie topping-2
Cherry Coke Zero-0
(Tonya since your party...I'm hooked!)
=2

snack:
100cal pringles-2
=2

Lunch
2 cGarden Salad (from a bag)w/ 2 Tbs Crispins croutons,
1/2 ripe tomatoe, half of 1/4 c of reduced fat mozz, and
2 TBS lite ranch-4
Cherry Coke Zero-0
=4

snack#2:
Mr. Salty-2
=2

Snack#3
GV 100 cal short bread-2
=2

Dinner:
Homemade stuffed Bell pepper w/grd turkey
topped with 1/4 c Reduced fat Mozzarella-6
1/2 c Fat free refried beans-2
Cherry coke zero-0
=8

late night snack (this sadly makes # 4&5..I snacked twice last night)
Skinny cow-2
6ct lite sour cream pringles-1
=3

Total 23 points under 3 points like that matters because I ate like crap the past few days :(

No run...weather was bad and well you all know I hate the treadmill.
If this weather keeps up I'll have no choice but to use it..bllleeeeeehhhhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment