Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Tuesday Chowdown

My 4 miles seem to be getting easier which means I should start moving up to 6 miles soon.
Wish me luck!

Breakfast:
Just Vitamin Energy Drink-2
=2

Lunch:
2 turkey dogs-2
2 sugar free Natures own Whole wheat hot dog buns-3
8oz. Apple juice-2
100cal Pringles pkt-2
=9

snack
100 cal pringles pkt-2
=2

Dinner;
Baked Chicken breast-6
(it was huge...I usually eat half that size but I was STARVING after my run)
1/2 c 98% fat free cream of chicken (baked over my ckn breast)-1
1/3 c corn-1
1/2 c Vegetarian Baked Beans-2
1/2 TBS Promise over the corn-1
=11

Dessert:
Skinny Cow Ice cream Sandwich-2
Girls you have to try this it is SOooo yummy!!
=2

Misc. Points I tasted the boys mac/cheese and had 1 cheeto-2
I think I over pointed but oh well.

Total Points: 28 Over 2

Pre-Dinner workout 4.0 miles.

3 comments:

  1. I have heard about the skinny Cow but havent tried them, but i think I shall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on getting to your 6 miles.
    i have yet to sign john up for that 5 mile run. have you? i'll prob do it on payday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No! Thanks for reminding me!
    I have to do it now since I just got my commisions check.
    Have to pay it before I run out of money :)

    ReplyDelete