Saturday, April 4, 2009

TGIF

LOTS of walking at the zoo!
I packed my lunch so I could stick to my diet.
Saturday I am giving me a cheat day.
YES I can not deprive myself and I won't.
Biscuits here I COME!

Friday:

No breakfast hit the ground running!
I actually packed me a Energy drink and a oatmeal square but NEVER had a chance to eat it!

Lunch:
PB&J on whole wheat
2 slices whole wheat Lite sara Lee-1
1/2 TBSP Natural Peanut butter-1
1 TBSP Strawberry Preserves-1
100 calorie Cheetos Asteroids pkt-2
Dole Peaches in gel cup-2
Diet Big Red-0
=7

Snack:
Resting while kids played on jungle gym.
100 Cal cheetos asteroids pkt-2
1/4 pimento cheese sammy(Letty let me try it)-2
Energy drink-2
(I SOOO needed this drink)
=6

Snack#2-
I really need to curb my snacking!
PB&J duplicate of my lunch-3
Diet Big Red-0
=3

Drank water through out the zoo-0

Dinner:
Homemade Southwest salad-7
1 oz cheddar -3
Diet A&W-0
=10

Late night dessert:
Fresh strawberries-1
1Tbsp La Lechera-1
Water-0
=2

Total 28 points
No work out today, shame on me!
Feet were sore after 3 hours of chasing around 3 little boys at the zoo and helping corral 10 at times!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, what do you mean "shame on you for not working out"? I saw you runing after all those kiddos. You had a workout!

    ReplyDelete