Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday

Today I have to run..rain or shine.

Breakfast:
1c Raisin Bran-4
(should of had oatmeal..would of felt a bit fuller)
=4

Lunch:
2 Ckn tostadas with Fat free beans, mozz, lettuce and tomatoe-7
Lemonade-0
=7

snack:
100 cal cupcake-1
Water-0
=1

Am EXTREMELY bitter because I can't go for my run outside today.
Nick's HORRIBLE job has him late again.
I have an "Aunt", no t.v. for Zenon due to punishment which means I am going crazy right now, and NOW I can't run?!?
Oh I am going to be the biggest BEO BEO known to man.
I can feel it coming on!
Someone give me fried chicken to make me feel better please.
Why am I oh so craving fried chicken?
Did a commercial set me off a while back?
Mmmmmm....chicken.

Yay! Was able to run outside a bit, now don't have to be so crabby.
But only was able to run 2.0 miles.
It was the hardest 2 miles EVER!
I kept thinking why so hard?
I felt like I was running in a Plastic bag, I couldn't breathe my head felt hot and alot of pressure.
Then it hit me.....MUGGY.
Oh its hard to run when its muggy.

Dinner:
Ate on the run :(
2 bean burritos-14
Diet DP-0
=14

Wow 26 points on the dot.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't oats so filling? That's why I have to eat them every morning during the week. If not, I feel like I'm starving all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really are.
    I was looking for something super quick to eat cause E has been really attached to me..more than ever.

    ReplyDelete