Monday, April 13, 2009

At a Loss.

I am seriously at a loss on how to post today.
I can't EVEN begin to count the amout on points I had this weekend.
Just terrible!
On Saturday we went to little Miss Piper's birthday party....it was wonderful!!
Tonya you have to help me with the boys birthday activities..please :)
I had what seemed like 100 lbs of chips...I couldn't help myself.
Veggie burger, Mac and cheese, 2 cupcakes, ALOT of diet cola, Jim Beam and coke (thanks John it was yummy now I'm craving it!).
And I can't even remember what else.
Sunday...now that was a biggie.
Turkey, Stuffing, Corn, Green beans, Potatoe salad (alot of it), and a roll.
Dessert: slice of Jello strawberry cake, sm piece of Pineapple upside down cake, sm piece of cake with buttercream frosting and I 2 REAL cokes. And more food I couldn't keep count.
Oh I feel so sick today.
I think its a combination of junk and super lack of sleep.
Also I was going through my pics from this weekend and for someone who runs as much as I do....I look awful!
I have So far to go its daunting.
UGH! Going to have to step up my running game to get rid of my tire...sigh.

3 comments:

  1. girl. i didn't even bother listing my stuff from yesterday!

    AND...you DON'T look awful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh...i'd be more than happy to help you plan activities for the boys parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so funny. I am dead tired today. Joan thought I was drunk this morning when I dropped off the boys cause I was kind of stumbling. Also I was looking at pics last night and I was like yuck I still look fat in the belly fat in the face. BOO.

    ReplyDelete