Saturday, April 18, 2009

To cheat or not to cheat, THAT is the question.

Oh is that a cheesy title or what?
Couldn't help myself.
I was thinking yesterday.
THIS STINKS!
Why do I have to work so hard to lose weight?
Why do I have to sit and decide if I can allow myself a piece of cake at a party?
And go as far as bake my OWN special cake so I can shove something down my pie hole like everyone else?
It's not fair!
I used to be slender once...heck you know?
All three of us were.
But motherhood took over and we concentrated on what is really important, our kiddos.
But they're getting older and I'm glad were taking the time to do right by us.
I might not be melting off the weight but I'm working hard and dieting in a household where not everyone is dieting and that's tough!
Parties, get togethers, play dates, they are all filled with temptations.
I applaud us.
We're doing awesome.
Through the good, the bad and the ugly (too bad that was taken Jess).

So with that said I step off my soap box and write my chow down so far.

Brunch:
We didn't wake up in time for breakfast....we ALL slept in :) So nice.
Scrambled Egg-2
Turkey sausage-4
Cherry Coke Zero-0
=6

I really need to drink more water...it shows on my complexion..not good.

snack:
1/2 slice of blueberry cake-2
=2

Lunch:(at a kiddie birthday party...packed my own lunch)
2 Turkey Hot dogs-5
100 cal pringles-2
Diet A&W-0
1 slice blueberry cake-4
slice of Tonyas Banana bread-2
Another diet drink-0
=13

snack:
2/3 c Ghardettos-4
=4

Dinner:
Sonic's Premium Grilled Chicken Sandwhich on whole wheat-8
100 cal Cheetos asteroids-2
=10

No run, I walked out stretched and ready this morning but it was lightly drizzling.
If I had ran, I would of been soaked with that light drizzle after a 4 mile run.

Total:
35 pts over 9 :( Today was a semi cheat day...better than my old cheat days thats for sure.

4 comments:

  1. Liza thanks for my goodies you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am following your friends blog I hope she doesnt think I am a stalker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO!She wouldn't mind at all!
    She's a major sweetie, we've been friends since High school Biology :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. karen your funny.

    liza, i am going to follow her too...lol

    and thank you soooo much for my goodies. that was so sweet of you!

    could you you tell me again how to make the tea.

    ReplyDelete