Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday

Well I woke up and ran only 2 miles today :(
I aimed for four but I haven't run in 3 days, so that made my run hard.
Plus, my sinuses were still congested, my nose started to run and I was like...I think I'll run the other two in the evening.

Also, I'm with you Tonya, couldn't of passed up the cupcakes without you girlies.
I LOVED how we all dove in there with our healthy goodies, we rock!

And also my friend Jess has joined us at http://www.beatingthebulge.blogspot.com/.
Yay! More support :)
She's kept off her weight for a LONG time now which tells us we too can do it.
Tell us Jess how you did it....thats one thing were dying to know!!

Breakfast:
Slice of blueberry cake-4
Hey I put no oil in it and it has fresh blueberries so its okay for breakfast right?
Diet soda-0
oh no the soda is going to get me.
=4

Lunch:
This will be my only meal today.
I divided it in two and had some for lunch the other half for dinner.
I have NO idea what the calories are but I STILL did the best to make healthy choices while at a quaint little Italian restaurant with Nick today.(boys stayed with their mamaw and papaw last night)

House salad-0
Vinegarette-3
I gave myself 3 points not sure what was in the dressing..tasted like balsamic vinegar with herbs, was pink in color...very good.
If any of you guys know what the caloric count is let me know.

10" Fresh spinach and feta pizza on thin crust-12
(it actually had like 1 TBS of feta, and it was rather lite, but I just compared this to what I could find caloric wise on-line)

1 garlic roll-6
(I SO badly wanted another one!! Tonya they were like the ones at Vitos...soooo good, so I ate only one and VERy slowly)

Glass of ice water with lemon-0
=21

Guys this was a guesstimate.
Still have a while so I hope I don't cave with naughtiness.
But for now the rest of my pizza is calling me.

25 points so far...if you all can find a more accurate count on a 10' spinach and feta pizza PLEASE let me know.

Snack:
5 Sara Lee cheese cake bites-2

Late night snack:
Skinny Cow-2

Total 29 points never got around to my other 2 miles...watched a movie with nick instead ;P

5 comments:

  1. I couldn't find anything more on your pizza.
    John did however find this FDA link...might be of interest to us.

    http://www.nutrition.gov/nal_display/index.php?info_center=11&tax_level=1&tax_subject=382

    Did you get your zoo membership last night?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked up your pizza but couldn't find it anywhere but it sure sounds yummy. Feta and spinach...mmmmmmm!

    I was at Target yesterday and came across the 100 calorie cakes you all were talking about (in one of the previous blogs). I so badly wanted the chocolate ones but they were all sold out...all they had left were the lemon cakes. Have you tasted those? Are they good???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually bought those lemon cakes yesterday and I bought some skinny cow ice cream which are very delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys are making me want to go snack!!! Liza, is your internet fixed yet??? Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKKK! Internets up but not my cable..boooooo.

    ReplyDelete