Monday, April 27, 2009

Gooooooaaaaaalllllll!

Guys I've met my running goal for this month!!!
I ran my six miles today.
YIPPEEEEEE!
And I didn't feel like I was dying either, maybe 8 miles will come sooner than I thought.

Breakfast:
Oatmeal square-4
O.J-1
=5

Lunch
Tuna Sammy-3
Ranch Mini rice cakes-2
100 cal cupcake-1
=6

Pre dinner run....my 6.0 miles!
Don't ask how long it took me to run them...that part is embarrassing.

Dinner:
Whole wheat spaghetti w/sauce-6
Salad w/Feta and 2TBS Lite Zesty Italian-3
3x Garlic bread-6
100 cal cupcake-1
Coke Zero-0
=16

Late night movie snack:
Sour dough Pretzel nibblers-1
Rest of my coke Zero-0
=1

Total points 28 over 2 pts

5 comments:

  1. Wow Liza! That is great! So how do you feel?
    So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! And the whole time I thought I had shinsplints on my legs (sometimes they were that) I think my left leg actually has a old fracture.
    I'm convinced I fractured my leg last summer.
    It hurt forever and took months for it to heal and the bruising is still there. I'm now noticing it hurts more around weather change..like cold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! So glad you reached your goal! and it doesn't matter how long it took you to run it. You did it and that's all that matters. I keep putting off the running. I just never seem to have the time in the morning, daytime is too hot and evenings are taken up by Jesse. I know...excuses, excuses!

    What's a Tuna Sammy????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tuna Sandwhich, Rachel Ray calls them Sammy's which I HATE but its easier to spell..hee hee.

    ReplyDelete