Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Slowly but surely I'll get back on that horse!

After a loss of a weekend I am hoping to get back where I was.

Breakfast:
Migas-4
(corn tortilla and egg)
Diet Coke-0
=4

lunch:
Smart ones Ckn Enchiladas Suizas-6
Diet coke-0
=6

Snack:
100 cal pringles pkt-2
Diet Coke-0
=2

Dinner:
BirdsEye Steam Fresh Asian Style Ckn w/Veggies-6
2 Buttery flake Crescent rolls-5
Diet Coke-0
=11

snack:
100 cal cupcake-1
6ct 100 cal pringles-1
=2

25 points and I was supposed to run and didn't, I had NO energy what so ever!
Today I feel a bit better but I still didn't get enough sleep :(

3 comments:

  1. wow, you did amazing! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza are you still feeling sick?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and No, I think I'm just exhausted.
    I feel a bit better but still real tired.

    ReplyDelete