Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday

Having the worst case of GERD today ever!
Ugh I hate when I go through this.

Breakfast:
English muffin-1
Scrambled Egg-2
Water-0
=3

Lunch:
1c Select Harvest Ckn W/Egg Noodle soup-3
5 Ritz Crackers-2
Diet A&W-0
(this soda probably made my GERD worse!)
=5

Snack:
Laughing Cow wedge-1
16 sour dough pretzel nibblers-2
Lrg tootsie roll-3
4 cheesecake bites-2
Oven fries-2
Cheese stick-2
=12

All these snacks before dinner what is going on??
I better not be pregnant or so help me I am hurting someone!

Dinner:
Baked Spaghetti-6
1/4 c mozz-2
Garlic bread-6
Diet soda-0
=14

Total 34 points! All that darn snacking!

7 comments:

  1. Did you take a tums or some other medicine for it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No just Nexium...I Heart Nexium.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PREGNANT????????????? I am buying you a test!
    Wait a sec....if you are, could you imagine the baby shower we could plan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there a possibility that you could be????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WAS sweating it I ain't going to lie.
    I now have "confirmation" that I'm not.
    Now I can breathe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ewwwwwwwwwww girl!
    Had my heart skippin' a beat there for a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should heard my heart. I was like OH MY! My insurance doesn't cover that!!! Guess I'll have to sell one of the kids...or cut off their hair and sell it for wigs :)

    ReplyDelete