Friday, April 17, 2009

Single meal!

Look what a single meal can cost you!!!
I stole 1 cookie from E and had lunch with a friend.
That lunch with dessert cost me all my points and then some.
ONE MEAL!!!

I actually didn't finish my lunch and had it for dinner, but it was still ONE MEAL!
I'm so sad.

No breakfast:

Snack:
Mexican cookie-1

Lunch:
4 mini chicken tacos in Corn tortilla-12 (this is calculated guess, using Dailyplate and On the border's chicken tacos)
1 TBSP sour cream-2
Mexican rice-3
Refried Beans-4
Chips & Salsa-6
Horchata-3
Sweet Tea-3
=34

Dessert:
Strawberry Cake-10

Total: 44points!!!!
Over 18 points.

I was supposed to run but am under the weather...darn sinuses!

1 comment:

  1. oh but it looks so yummy!
    it's hard to watch what eat when you are faced with mexican food! It does me in every time!

    ReplyDelete