Thursday, April 16, 2009

NO cold please!

I am fighting off what may be an allergy/sinus infection, praying its not a cold!
I ate like Le Poo Poo yesterday.
I don't know what happened I was hungry ALL DAY LONG!!

Breakfast:
Carnation Breakfast w/half a frozen banana-5
=5

Snack:
peaches-1
=1

Lunch:
Turkey Sammy-3
100cal pringles-2
1/2 c Baked Beans-2
=7

snack:
Slice Cici's cheese pizza-4
I felt horrible about this but couldn't help it!!
The 5th graders were selling after school, at least it went to a good cause :)
=4

Dinner:
Stoufers Ckn Alfredo-8
Side Salad-3
=12

Snack:
100cal cupcake-1
12 lite pringles-3
=4

Misc. snacking through out day..I calculated as best and close as I could
=3

Total-35 pts over 9 points.
So sad.

4 comments:

  1. I am in the same boat Liza. My throat is slightly irritated today because of my sinus drainage and I am just thinking please dont get any worse. It doesnt hurt its just irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liza, it doesn't actually look too bad. at least you didn't eat cupcake after cupcake like I did on monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh You wait until tomorrows post...it gets worse..Ton Ton Ton Toooooooon!

    ReplyDelete