Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not bad..not bad at all.

I did alot better, quite frankly I will say I am proud of myself :)
I did do alot of snacking ...ALOT.
But they were healthy choices and one of the snacks (peaches), was because Z opened them and realized he doesn't like his peaches cold.
So I seriously could not let them go to waste and ate them.
Bad thing was I wasn't hungry, but I couldn't let them go to waste....we're too poor to waste food!

Monday:

Breakfast:
Scrambled Egg-2
Salsa-0
all wrapped in a Carb.Balance whole wheat tortilla-1
=3

Snack:
Medium Banana-2
Bottled Water-0
=2

Lunch:
Turkey and Cheese on whole wheat-3
100 Calorie Cheetos Asteroids Packet-2
Diet A&W-0
=5

Snack:
Fiber One Bar Oats and Chocolate-2
Bottled Water-0
=2

Snack( I did alot of snacking):
Dole diced peaches in a cup-2
Water-0
=2

Dinner:
1 C Suddenly Salad Pasta Caesar-6
2 1" slices of garlic bread (actually used a ruler to measure my slices!)-4
Diet Big Red-0
=10

late night snack:
100 Calorie Choc. Cupcake-2
=2

Grand total-26 points...whoo hoo right on Target.

Pre-dinner Workout:
Ran 4 miles.

Hope I can keep it up.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!!! I am so jealous! Your day looks great!
    Keep it up! I am going to walk/jog maggie 2 miles today when John gets home.

    ReplyDelete