Saturday, March 28, 2009

Not quite there yet.

I am really trying to get back on the band wagon.
Haven't given up on my running but I have been skimping on my miles.
It's hard work to eat right!
Going to try counting points again.

Breakfast:
Migas
2 corn tortillas -1
1 egg-2
Tropicana juice-2
=5 pts

Lunch
Smart Ones Fajita Ckn pizza
Diet Sierra Mist-0
=7 pts

Snack:
Fiber One Bar Oats & Chocolate -2
Diet Sierra Mist-0
=2pts

Dinner:
1c ckn Voila-5
1 Pillsbury garlic crescent roll-3
Sierra Mist (I drink way too much soda!)-0
=8pts

Dessert:
1/2 c vanilla Ice cream-3
2Tbs Hot Fudge-3
(I only ate half of this to be honest)
=6pts

Late night movie snack with family:
1/2 bag of 100 calorie kettle corn-1
8oz apple juice -2
=3pts

Grand Total 32 points! Over 6 points.
Maybe tomorrow will be better.

No workout...weather was rainy and I so did not want to use the treadmill.

2 comments:

  1. Girl!!! Teach me to count points!!! Are those Smart ones any good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Nick and I have tried several and like Smart ones best.
    Its EASY!
    I have your slide rule to give you, we should meet for a playdate this week and I can give it to you and show how to count points.

    ReplyDelete