Friday, March 27, 2009

Another one?!

Yes another blog, like I have oh so much time on my hands.
But my cousin has inspired me.
She has been blogging her food journal online, good or bad and I am terribly proud of her.
So after reading her entries I noticed something.
She's honest.
And with her honesty, I noticed a trend.
She seems to be eating better...good for you Tonya!
So here I am ready to put my head on the chopping block.

Yesterday's intake...sigh.

Breakfast:

Mexican oatmeal:

Cinnamon sticks boiled in water than added canned evaporated milk,
dash of salt, then oatmeal.
Sugar to sweeten.
Along side was two pieces of buttered toast....very bad.

Lunch:

Smart Ones Enchiladas Suizas only 6 points not bad.
And a diet Sierra mist.

Snack #1:
100 calorie cupcake

Snack#2:

Bowl of fresh fruit, strawberries, blackberries, raspberries, apples, and grapes with 2 Tablespoons of La Lechera.
Not great but not too terribly awful either.

Dinner:

Oy vey..
Taco Casa's Bean burrito, a tostada (both mounted with shredded cheese) and a large sweet tea.

Late night dessert while watching a movie:

Piece of chocolate mousse cake....it was a pretty small piece but you know that sucker went straight to my thighs!

My workout:
Ran 2 miles....should be 4 but like my blog states I had serious shinsplints...should of stretched properly.

3 comments:

  1. We are gonna so do this! I really want to try your snack #2. I have a questions: What days are your cheat days and hwo many do you have? I think today might be a chest day for me, but I am not too sure.

    How are your shin splints? They sound so painful! Oh, did ya notice that Karen made a health blog too! Yay...we have more support!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 cheat day a week.
    If I still feel horribly deprived I might do 2. I'm still not on a cheat day yet though, I can't stop eating junk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, I hear you! I love junk food and fast food!!! I ate up all those oreos until they were gone! I am sure John will complain about not getting any...but he did, one or two.

    I am just out of junk food at the moment...just those girl scout cookies, but they haven't been opened yet. I think i'll save those for when I think I have earned them.

    Is that good?

    ReplyDelete