Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ugh! Come on now!!

Okay I need to get my head out of my rear and get with it...seriously!
This day was such a loss I didn't even want to post, but here it goes.

Started my day with my workout.
Tried something different.
I did the evil treadmill.
1 mile of power walking with wrist weights.
1 mile run at 5.5 miles per hour.
then another 1/4 mile of power walking at a 3.0 incline.
That last 1/4 mile killed me and my arms!

Breakfast:

2 slices of grilled turkey-2
Scrambled Eggs-4
8oz apple juice-2
=8

Lunch was skipped since I basically had brunch instead of lunch or breakfast.
(we all slept in)

Dinner:

Oy the horror begins......

1 Chicken fajita taco (in a white flour tortilla, not our usual whole wheat)
filling was a healthy grilled chicken, topped with CHEESE (there goes healthy), lettuce and tomatoe-7
Heap of Mexican rice-7
fat free refried beans-2

Chips and salsa-8
=24

Dessert and snacking:

1-store bought choc.chip cookie-4
Pillsbury baked from a tube choc chip cookies-9
I guessed here since I ate a bunch :(
=13

Throughout the day I drank:
2 bottles of water
2 Diet A&W's
1 -Vitamin Energy Drink-2
=2

Grand Total-47
Over 21 pts.

Sigh.... it can only get better right??
Oh who am I kidding!!!
I have to try harder...thats all it comes down to.

*** had to fix yesterdays post, messed up on my points, I actually over calculated***

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!! It can only get better! Positive thoughts are being sent yoru way!
    The treadmill is evil! I have to agree! 1/2 an hour on that thing & I done! I commend you for running on that thing! I remember when John use to run on the treadmill, it looked sooo painful! I had a bad day yesterday too.

    But, it'll get better!!!

    ReplyDelete