Monday, March 30, 2009

Did pretty well.

Sunday:

This has been so far one of my favorite snacks and desserts.
Pretty yummy!



I did better yesterday (thank goodness).

Breakfast:

Energy Vitamin Water-2pt
Usually don't eat breakfast on church days, have to change that.
=2

Snack:
At farmers Market
Horchata Drink-3
=3

Lunch:

Turkey and ham sandwich on whole wheat-3
Sourdough Pretzel Nibblers (16ct)-2
Diet Sierra Mist-0
Cup of fresh fruit-2
2 Tbsp La Lechera-3
Bottled Water-0
(This was eaten through out our park stay)
=10

Snack:

1 oz Cheddar cubes-3
Vitamin Energy Drink-2
=5

Dinner:

Smart Ones Chicken Alfredo-7
Diet A&W-0
=7

Snack:

100 Calorie Cupcake-2
Bottled Water-0
=2

Grand Total 29 points over by 3...much better.

No running today, just a bit of gardening.

OH! And gals, The Vitamin Energy Drink is almost the EXACT equivalent to drinking a coke.
Same amount of calories and sugar (off by 2 grams in sugar I believe)...what a bummer.

2 comments:

  1. Yummy snack! I just love that scentsy scent. Please let me know if they bring it back I will so buy a couple of bars.

    ReplyDelete