Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 8

Had no breakfast today...quite honestly I just didn't feel like eating. I know I will pay for this in major hunger later.

Lunch:
Vegetarian Vegetable soup - 180 calories
buttery crackers- 140 calories
Total 320 calories

Dinner:
Chicken tacos in corn tortillas w/avocado, lettuce, tomatoe and cheese-325 Calories
Side of Fat free refried beans- 100 calories
Diet coke-0
Total- 425 calories

For a few days now I have been wanting to experiment with a dessert from my Trim and Terrific cookbook. Tonight I decided on Lemon squares.

I'm not sure how they taste in a whole just yet. I did taste a corner and it's a bit on the tart side but that's okay I love tart!

Dessert:
Homemade Lemon Square- 58 calories


Late Late night snack:

Pringles- 100 calories

Medium Orange-70 calories

Total Calories-973 Calories



3 comments: