Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 17

Breakfast:

Turkey/Egg scramble: 110 Calories
water-0
Diet Soda-0

Lunch:

I just used last night leftover ground turkey for lunch.
I am REALLY loving these spices my friend gave me...YUM!

Loose Meat Sandwhich on whole wheat with 1/2 oz gouda- 270 Calories
Dill Pickle chips- 5 Calories



Snack #1:

Jello cup with whipped topping-85 Calories

Snack#2:

Pringles-100 Calories

Dinner:

I was lazy and needed something quick.
Hamburger helper-300 Calories
(though I used 1%milk and lean turkey that HAS to lower the calories right???Well I kept the calorie intake that was on the box..boooo)
I've been feeling extra snacky....

3 comments:

  1. Homeade Gourmet? She is trying to entice us for her party...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! Now how come I'm not that out going at selling Scentsy???

    ReplyDelete