Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 23...stuck in a rut!

I'm stuck in a rut. I feel blah and desperately miss running. I love running, it's time for myself collecting my thoughts, thinking about my day and what the heck I'm going to make for dinner. But every time I look at my running shorts I feel blah again and curl up on my couch.
Maybe this week will be the week! It just might be.

Breakfast:
Turkey Scramble-110 calories
Diet Soda-0
I need to start on more water...I just really needed some caffeine this morning.

lunch:
2 turkey dogs-80calories
1 hot dog bun- 90 calories
water-0

snack:
slim fast Peanut butter crunch bar (these are yummy! taste like butterfingers)-120 calories

Dinner:
Grillen Lemon Basil Chicken-120 calories
mashed potatoes-180 calories
2/3 c green beans- 25 calories
diet soda-0

late night snack:
1 1/2 servings of cereal- 240 calories

965 calories

2 comments:

  1. girl, i keep doing that too....curling up on the couch! it's cold in my house and prevents me from wanting to do anything!

    BUT you can do it...pick your self up and put on those shorts, download JT's Sexy Back song to your Ipod, and go run! You'll feel so good!

    Get, Scram, Run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could run up to the store for a 20 oz. :)

    ReplyDelete