Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 4

Sore muscles slowly going away..yay!

Breakfast:
Carnation breakfast 220 Calories, 4 points

Lunch:

Left over Southwestern Black bean chili w/shrimp- 205 Calories, 3 points
Diet cherry coke-0

I was starving by dinner time, funny thing I didn't feel super hungry through out the day but once I sat down to eat...oh boy!

2 servings of Spaghetti (made with Light Ragu, Lean Grd Turkey, and organic whole wheat pasta) 480 calories, 10 points

Diet Coke-0

Small bite of Nick's chocolate cream pie...tiny bite just to take away the sweet tooth! I think I savored that bite like a crack addict!

Late late night snack (this wouldn't of happened if I had gone to bed!)

Graham crackers 130 Calories, 3 points

Total Calories 1035, 20 points

2 comments:

  1. Graham crackers aren't so bad. They are so much better than a handful of oreos that's for sure!
    you did awesome today!

    ReplyDelete