Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 6

Well our day started out late and the boys asked if I could make biscuits and eggs for breakfast...they said it pretty sweetly how could I say no to those faces.

I indulged a bit but tried to be careful.

Breakfast:

1 Biscuit-180 calories
3 slices of turkey bacon-105 calories
scrambled egg-100 calories
1/2 Tbsp Strawberry preserves-25 calories
Total for breakfast= 410 calories

Lunch:

Turkey Sandwhich on whole wheat w/cheese-150 calories
100 calorie Pringles- 100 Calories
Total-250 calories


Dinner:

Egg and Potatoe Taco-238 Calories

Total 898 Calories

2 comments:

  1. Liza you did really good. If I would of had a day like you did, I probably would have eaten a whole lot more. I tend to eat when I have a bad day or get stressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm kind of like that too, but since I've lost a few pounds I SOooo don't want them to creep back up....and yes! the day was pretty crazy!LOL!

    ReplyDelete