Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 12

I still find myself batteling with breakfast.
There are days I have to force myself to eat it, today was one of them so I made it quick and lazy.

Breakfast:

Strawberry Special K-120 Calories
Medium Banana-105 Calories

Lunch:

Taco Salad
I didn't want my yummy spiced up ground Turkey to go to waste so I had to finish it off. How else but in a salad.

Instead of a shell I cut up a corn tortilla, sprayed some olive oil spray on it and tossed it with chile powder and salt.
Popped in 350 degree oven until crisp.

Finished product.



I put some shredded lettuce, topped with 1/4 of chopped tomato, 1/2 oz of Gouda (love this!), and topped with the left over ground turkey(warmed up of course) and chips.
The spices in the meat were perfect that I didn't need any salad dressing!



This healthy serving comes to......only 203 Calories!

Needless to say this will not be the first and last time I make this!

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh that looks soooooooooooo delicious! What a great idea Liza!

    ReplyDelete