Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 22

Breakfast:
Nature Valley Bar-95 Calories
Water-0

Karen made a comment on her blog on how she felt bad after eating poorly and how it wasn't worth it. Funny thing is I serioulsy don't feel all too bad. I feel a bit bloated but thats about it. Well I thought too soon because around midnight last night my GERD acted up REAL bad. I thought I was going to die! It was so bad it made me feel nauseous and faint....Nick came to my rescue with a magic pill and water. Who knew eating well for about 3 weeks and going naughty for a weekend could cause such havoc in my stomach. I think it was the nachos...it had to be!

Lunch:
Turkey ham sandwhich-270 calories
pringles-100 calories
diet soda-0

snack:

Slim fast snack bar PB crunch-120 calories

Pear- 100 calories

Dinner:
Fishsticks- 260
oven fries-130
diet soda-0

late night snack:

Special K cereal-120

pringles pretzel thins-90

Total 1285 calories

No comments:

Post a Comment