Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 15

Breakfast:

Special K- 120 Calories
1/2 banana- 52 calories
= 172 Calories

Lunch:

YUMMY Pizza! - 217 Calories



I made this pizza out of this Pita Bread. The bread is only 60 Calories a slice and oh so good.




I then took a few TBS of diced onion, a whole roma tomato, 1 slice of three kids of bellpeppers, and 1/2 a crimini mushroom. I sauteed the veggies in olive oil spray until tender.
I pretoasted the pita on a cookie sheet at 350. Then took out my pita topped with veggies, 1 oz Gouda and Italian seasoning. Popped back in oven until cheese was melted and VOILA lunch is served.

Snack:

Medium Grapefruit- 41 Calories

Dinner:

2 chicken Tamales-300 Calories (taken from thedailyplate.com)
1/2 c pinto beans-60 calories
Diet soda-0

Dessert:

2 toffee choc. chip cookies- 260 Calories (info taken from thedailyplate.com)
1/2 c 1% milk- 55 calories

Total 1105 calories

2 comments:

  1. That looks soooo good. I should've emailed you this morning when I couldn't find anything to eat. I bet you could've helped me put something yummy together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should I LOVE experimenting in the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete