Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 10

Trying something..... I've been good and have not given myself any cheat days. Not to say I will not indulge once in a while.
But I think one thing I will try to do is not have any fast food. Sometimes I try buying a smaller meal or swapping this for that but all it does is feed the desire to keep eating junky.
So this is my small challenge for me no fast food, trying to cook fresher meals...OH and to try and go to bed before midnight!

Breakfast:
Turkey/Egg scramble-110 Calories
Water-0
Diet Soda-0

Snack:
Horchata-160 Calories

Lunch:
Left over Chicken, brown rice and veggies-320 Calories

2 Turkey Tacos- 330 Calories

Dessert:
2 Lemon Squares ( I reallylike these!)-116 Calories

Late night snack:
Pringles-100 calories

Total 1136 calories.

What I've noticed:

I've noticed my eating habits are better than this past holidays but I would like to consume more fresh fruit.
If I snack at night I would like it to be something with Fiber, fruit, cereal or a yummy parfait!
Blast those yummy single servings of Pringles! Does anyone have any snack suggestions for anytime of the day?

7 comments:

  1. girl, you have been doing so great! So proud of you! your meals are looking good too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks and you know I haven't felt deprived!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a rice, milk drink. I personally love it...Nick not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You find it at Mexican grocery stores at the food court/Deli thing or sometimes prepackaged in the Walmart juice section. Every time I go I buy a large. This time I bought a small....just had to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I might be with Nick....lol
    It sounds like something Dr. Lu would drink. Is it sweet?

    Oh try the low cal popcorn. I love it!
    Orville Redenbacher's Smart Pop is only 15 calories per popped cup & 4 grams of fiber & 2 grams of fat
    The Natural Salt & Pepper is 160 calories for teh entire bag with more fat (13 grams of it) and 4 grams of fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmm...I think I will have to snatch me up some of this popcorn!

    ReplyDelete