Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Day 2

Woke up incredibaly sore and by all means did not want to get out of bed today....why am I so tired?

Breakfast:
Oatmeal w/ raisins.
315 calories 6 points

I took no pics because we've all had oatmeal right?

I just followed the directions on the carton and added a twist.

1/2 c oats
1/2 c water
1/4 cup low fat milk
pinch of salt
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 TBSP agave Nectar ( I actually used 1 TBSP but it was too sweet for me)
1 Tbsp raisins or cranberries


I just put the water and salt to boil, then added the milk,cinnamon and agave. Brought to a rolling boil and added the oats cooked for 4 minutes then added the raisins and cooked for another minute.

This was pretty yummy.

Drank with Diet Coke...needed caffeine BAD! 0 calories 0 points

Lunch:
Chicken Noodle Soup 120 calories 3 points
Glass of water -0

I'm sore, sleepy and need to do some grocery shopping. Maybe tomorrow I will be a bit more creative food wise.

Snack:

medium orange- 62 calories ,1 point
glass of water -0

Dinner:

Turkey meat and green bean ummmm.....I don't know what to call it.
Something I grew up on as a kid but we used ground beef....goulash maybe??
Anyway it was yummy and I had a cup so I need to calculate that. 185 calories, 5 points
Diet coke-0

Late, Late night snack:
10 mini pretzels- 55 calories, 1 point

737 calories and 16 points That's not enough nutrition. Didn't work out because my legs are dead!

5 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I so needed coffee this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME TOO!!!!!!! I WANT A COOOOKEEEEE!!!! (I'm whimpering!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you watch Dr. Oz yesterday?? I didn't but he came out on GMA and he mentioned agave juice! I need to buy some. Is it expensive? Do they sell it at a regular supermarket or do I have to go to a specialty shop?? And did you not have to add sugar??? I hear agave is super sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow 737 cals for the day. I usually eat 1,200-1,300 a day (or at least that's what I calculated back when I started blogging). I seriously feel like I am slowly starving my body which is strange because I usually eat like this. I think it was the holiday overeating that messed up my body.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess I've been in too much pain to be hungry...seriously. Also the Agave nectar I bought a while back at Wal-Mart, I think I used it once before in tea. If I'm not mistaking it's a bit on the pricey side.
    Well pricey for me hee hee...about 4 dollars I think. Also what did Dr.Oz say about Agave Juice?

    ReplyDelete