Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wed 9/8/10

Breakfast:

French toast...made w/ banana puree and soy milk.
This could use some tweeking, but was good.
Hashbrown w/ ketchup
Water

Lunch:
Guacamole veggie burger...YUM!
Sweet potato fries
Hansens sparking tangerine green tea

Dinner:
Vegan Mac/Cheese
Coke...I felt like a rebel today.

Super snacky!
Watched a movie w/ my three boys...we all shared some popcorn.
It's late I wanted something sweet..took a nibble of a peanut butter cup..yeah gross.
Then I made half a pb& j..that was gross too, so I ate some pretzel sticks...eeehh they were okay.
Ended the night w/ a hot cup of green mint tea (fresh mint from my garden)...I feel congested and this opened up my sinuses...for now.

*** I think my Vegan time is coming to an end. I'm almost all out of my vegan products and I'm thinking...did I lose tons of weight? NO
Did I notice a difference in myself? Yes
If so how? My complexion wants to clear up, my running is better, my belly less bloated
Were you planning a forever life change? No, I don't eat red meat or pork isn't that enough?
My goal was to see what I would notice after 30 days, I extended that because well I still had al ot of Toffu goodness and couldn't let it go to waste!
What I plan to do?
Try and keep my dairy to a minimum, cheese will be used sparingly, I will continue my water intake, Keep up w/ my running, and keep eating them veggies! I guess you could say I'll be a par-time veg head!***
I will continue to experiment w/ healthy creations...hey it's pretty fun!

1 comment:

  1. oh darn! no more vegan food???? I was just gonna write you and tell you that I noticed the peanut butter i eat says vegan friendly on it. :) You could always try the south beach with john and i.

    ReplyDelete