Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wed 9-22-10

breakfast:
Banana
Water

Lunch w/ my hubby:
Roasted Chicken
Mash potato (1/2 serving)
Green beans
Tea...this was unsweetened with 1/4 of sweet tea. I was scared but it wasn't that bad! I'm not a fan of unsweetened things, especially teas they have an after taste that's too strong w/ out a sweetener...well for me anyway.

FOUND RUNNING SHOES! Can never go wrong w/ a pair of Asics!! Now to bump it up to 4 miles...wish me some luck!

Ran 4 miles!
2 w/ Nie
2 only me...hey that rhymes!
I forgot that breaking in running shoes isn't fun.
Have no shinsplints, my arches feel great, my heel perfect but my toes hurt a bit...oh I hope I didn't choose poorly...these stupid shoes weren't cheap!

Dinner:
4 Homemade Mini meat pockets. I'm not sure what they are called, Amina taught me to make them.
The filling was lean ground turkey, parsley,Red Onion, and fat free sour cream.
Diet Cherry DP

Dessert:
Bowl of fresh fruit, strawberries and grapes.
Water

I also drank TONS of water through out the day.

2 comments:

  1. haha, your so funny (being scared of unsweet tea). next time make it week. have your server do 1/2 tea and 1/2 water. that's what we do.

    YAY! you did your 4 miles! congrats. what kind of shoes did you decide on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah VERY scared of unsweet tea! I didn't start drinking brewed tea until I was about 19. I never liked it due to the aftertaste which I taste more when the teas unsweetened. Oh I can't imagine drinking it watered down. I'll stick to water LOL!

    ReplyDelete