Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday 9-13-2010 I am in love with Khobez.......

Khobez is a mediterranian bread that is oh so good!
I've been eating mine sparingly to make it last as long as it possibly can! I think I will have some w/ my lunch today...yes, yes I will.
(Tried posting a picture but Blogspot has been less than desirable as of lately when it comes to up loading photos...I think it's time to move to a new blog.)

Breakfast:
Banana
Water

Lunch:
1/4 piece of Khobez bread (about the size of 1/2 a pita pocket)
Filled w/ mashed avocado and topped w/ left over Grilled veggies from last night.
3 TBS of Hummus for dipping
Side salad w/ mixed greens and cucumber topped w/ lite Raspberry vinegrette
Diet soda
Water

Okay so it let me put up the pic of my favorite bread.
Yea looks a lot like a tortilla, but tastes totally different!




Snack: Had a cranberry slush we celebrated for Z's spelling grades!


 Dinner-2 bean tostadas w/ lettuce, tomato and Avocado slices
Spanish rice...I had a little too much of this :(
Diet soda

Late night snack:
Popcorn and piece of baklava
I need to say goodbye to late night snacks....Goodbye.

1 comment: