Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday 9-11-10

I'm trying to get this food consumption thing right. But alas it's tough!
Am I that weak?
Is there just too much temptation?
Who knows, I'll get it one day...I'll do this right, when who knows but I think I will...or DIE trying!

Breakfast:
none, me and my crew slept well past breakfast....GOTTA LOVE THE WEEKENDS!

Lunch:
We grilled us some burgers!
Veggie Burger w/ grilled veggies on top!
Fresh corn on the cob w/ Earth Balance butter, salt and pepper
Cherry coke zero
Water

Snack:
Lebanese bread warm and fresh from the bakery...Sooo yummy!

Dinner:
1/2 Lebanese Bread (can't remember what it's called..kind of like a pita) Filled w/ grilled
Eggplant slices, onion, 3 kinds of bellpeppers, and mushrooms, also brown rice and parsley.
On the side some hummus. This meal was Fantastic! Thank you Amina for taking me to those wonderful grocery stores!
Cherry coke Zero

Dessert:
Small Pastry from the Bakery Amina took me to. Now I know why they are so petite in other countries! Their pastry servings are so small, but you eat it slowly and enjoy all the wonderful flavors and that's all you need...a small piece.

Late night snack:
Mamoul, tiny date cookie size of a nickel. I couldn't help it I found so much yumminess while out w/ Amina!

1 comment:

  1. You ought try the south beach diet out with john and i. we've really noticed changes!

    I skipped breakfast too....i slept in as well!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete