Monday, September 27, 2010

MOnday 9-27-10

Breakfast:
None, UGH! When am I going to get on a breakfast schedule? There's just never time or I just forget!

This weekend was lovely and though I wasn't a great eater I made A LOT of good choices when faced with bad ones!
We went to IHOP and I ordered a meal that was 400 calories, Egg substitute scrambled, 2 slices of turkey bacon, 2 buttermilk pancakes, coffee black w/ 1 splenda packet, water.
I didn't eat the eggs..just didn't feel like it, 1 1/4 pancakes which I ate basically dry maybe 1 tbs syrup, turkey bacon and my only indulgence was a hashbrown w/ ketchup...yummy!
I also had some cake at a birthday party, a turkey dog, pinto beans and a teeny tiny ice cream cone w/ about 1 whole TBSP of ice cream. I loved those cute little cones..thanks Tonya for bringing them!
I also had some dinner at another party I tasted the yummies but gave my self small portions, it was way good! And my heel is really messed up, not so much pain but a burning senstation so I am taking care of it by not running but I am walking...did 2 miles w/ my cousin and the kids yesterday...Day was gorgeous for such a walk!
Now what to have for lunch?????

Lunch:
Veggie Burger, veg patty, lettuce, tomatoe and avocado
Water
Diet Soda

Snack:
Hand full of peanuts in sea salt

Snack:
Turkey dog...just the dog no bun ate it while I packed the kids for football.

Dinner:
Bean soup
Corn bread
Diet A&W

Everyone had Ice cream for dessert, I wanted some :( but I resisted!

No comments:

Post a Comment