Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday 9-28-10

Breakfast:
YAY I had breakfast!
1/2 serving of chocolate Malt o meal
1 slice whole wheat toast w/ a tsp of the yummiest honey ever! It's spreadable, creamy, natural and brought to me straight from Europe! Thank you Amina. When it's gone I shall cry.
Water

lunch:
Made time for breakfast and didn't really have time for lunch!
Drank a yogurt on the road.

Snack:
Really hungry nothing a banana and some nuts can't help with.
Tonya...no mental images please!

Dinner:
Frito Pie...I know, I know Sooo not healthy. Only real unhealthy thing in this dish was well the Fritos.
Everything else I used was pretty okay
I used 98% fat free Turkey Chili
Brown Rice
Corn
And a touch of cheese
Reason I did the pie is because well For Nick.
He's been walking/jogging...not 1, not 2 but 4 miles 3 days a week!!! I'm SO proud of him and he requested this for dinner.
I agreed as long as it was my healthier version....he agreed.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.....gosh we have such dirty minds!!!!! You thoght it 1st though! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I was like I know what Tonya's thinking! Then I was like hey I'm thinking it! Then I giggled all the way to the school, w/ my nuts in my hands HA HA!

    ReplyDelete