Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday...Test Day I hope I don't eat out of nerves!

Have an exam today and I'm MUY nervous!
I hate tests!!
I hope I don't start eating out of nerves...I've noticed I do that at times.

Breakfast:
Banana
water

Lunch:
Tostada w/ beans, lettuce, tomato and Avocado
Spanish rice
Diet Soda
Water

Snack:
nit picked at some popcorn
Z bit into a little peanut mexican candy and did not like it!
It's only the size of about a quarter BUT it's imported...my mom bought that box for me so yeah I ate it.
Was it really worth the 100 calories?
Sigh...yes, yes it was.

Dinner:
Had to be quick and easy!
Morning Star "Chicken" nuggets (5)
Oven Tots
Diet Soda

2 comments:

  1. how'd your exam go? i am sure you aced it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, it was pretty tough. I came out w/ my eyes pretty strained!

    ReplyDelete