Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday 9-24-10

Breakfast:
None...woke up baking and didn't stop until 5 o'clock!

Lunch:
A little over 1/2 a hotdog w/ relish,mustard on whole wheat bun
Cherry Coke Zero

Snack:
Nit picked at cake shavings..yes shavings, what I carved off the cake to make it look like.... well like what I wanted it to!
Gonna go snack on something I'm peckish, and don't want to gorge on dinner.
SOOOOOoo tired.

Never got to that snack OR my run, which I think the run part was okay...my heel is not so good.

Dinner:
Had to eat on the run on our way to Dallas.
We stopped at McDonalds, had a Chicken sandwhich and diet soda.
I really love their SouthWest Salad..one of my favorites, but I don't like eating in the dark...just not that coordinated.

1 comment:

  1. I found a recipe for marshmellow fondant! http://whatscookingamerica.net/PegW/Fondant.htm thsi makes me want to try it.....

    ReplyDelete