Sunday, May 31, 2009

Apologies

I want to apologize to all you awesome gals for keeping up with the food blog.
We are a great team helping one another out and I've been awful because I hardly blogged this week.
I wrote all that I ate, I didn't eat poorly I just didn't get on my computer much this past week, it was a hard week for me.
I did eat naughty on Thursday night, because I was a bit down but only was able to muster half my meal.
And well it seems I do great on Friday's then cheat all weekend long then pay the price when my stomach feels super heavy.

I will be a goodie again especially since I measured myself and have lost some acreage on my thighs....woooohooooo.

I am super motivated to go full swing into my running routine again...I've been bad about that.
To a new week!

~ liza

No comments:

Post a Comment