Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

Okay I didn't keep track of points today...sigh.
I started to but after Little E's music program today they served refreshments I had a few and it all went to pot from there.
I seriously feel ashamed and so gross. After dinner my stomach felt like I had cement sitting in there.
Whats wrong with me?
Why is this health kick all of a sudden getting harder for me? Is it only me?
What can I do to stop from feeling this temptation?

Breakfast:
Migas
Water

Refreshments and E's music Program:
Lemon Danish
Mini Cinnamon roll and I mean mini size or a half dollar.
small cup of punch (drank half gave the other half to E)


Lunch:
At my friend Misty's, we watched the season finally of "Big Love"
1 C suddenly salad
Garlic bread
Mini 150 cal Molten cake

Sigh heres where it went from bad to worse!!
Skipped my run had dinner at.....Chili's.

Dinner:
Swiss Mushroom Black bean burger
Fries
Diet Coke

Feel bloated and disgusting.
And lately when I eat poorly my GERD really acts up BAD.

Like Jess I have to set goals. I know mine are running but I have to do more to motivate myself.
One can only run in so many circles.

Hey Tonya, do you think John will do a monthly run with me?
Or would that be too much?

7 comments:

  1. Girl I feel you! I've hit the slump too. Losing motivation! What's up with that???

    And yes, I think John would run with you. I think it would be great to motivate him to start his training for the triathlon. what days were you thinking so I could let him know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me TOO. Its very hard for me this week and on top of that I have been so tired which makes it even worse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES! I've been VERY tired! I need to think of something to get me out of this slump.

    I was thinking maybe John and I could do monthly 5k's or something And push myself to do longer runs, so I can be motivated to eat better and run more. If I pay for a run, I will run it rain or shine...thats money down the drain if I don't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think we all go through phases like this. I've been pretty bad this week too. Jesse made the most wonderful calorie filled sponge cake and I couldn't stop eating it. By the time I was done with it, I had eaten 600 calories of sponge cake! I've been so tired and worn out this week and I think it's because I am eating food my body isn't used to. That's probably why you are feeling so tired too.
    I was losing motivation too (mostly because it's so hot here so I either have to go for a 5am walk or walk late late in the evening)so that's why I am setting weekly goals. I so did not want to go for a run yesterday but I thought about my goals and decided to get it over with (2 runs down, one more to go) and I am so glad I did it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, what about weekly runs? like EARLY sundays or saturday ones. Like 5 or 6 in the morning (ya'll could be done and back at home before any kiddos know you were even gone). He really needs to start his triathlon training...so you'd be helping him tremendously!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can totally do Saturday mornings for sure!
    Maybe we can meet up at White Rock, I didn't realize so many runners went up there.
    Or maybe something in the middle for both of us. Maybe we could bike too?
    I can use Nick's newly fixed bike :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yeah getting it done in the morning is the best, Liza. The weather is nice and it's just nice to get it done first thing in the morning. That's why Jesse and I usually go for our super early morning walks (although we haven't gone for our 5am walks this week...I think Jesse is giving up but I ain't lettin him. I'm making him start up next week).
    Good Luck and let us know how it goes. I wish I were there to have a running buddy. I refuse to run with Jesse (long story).

    ReplyDelete