Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday

Breakfast:
Juice-Plus Chocolate shake-3

snack:
1 maple nut goodie-1

Lunch:
Turkey, broccoli & cheese lean pocket-5
cherry coke zero-0
=5

I have zero energy today, I have so much to do and will do nothing....way too tired.

Snacks:
Lite Pringles-1
100 cal pringles packet-2
I love pringles can you tell?
1 maple goodie-1
=4

Dinner:
4 oz grilled John Souls Chicken...love it!!-3
1/2c Mexi corn-2
"Just for one" Broccoli & Cheese-1 (I swear it came up to 0 points but thats doesnt sound right, so I gave myself 1 Point)
Stuffing (roughly 3 TBSP)-1
Diet Soda-0
=7

Night snack:
Nutty Bar-6
Evil oh so delicious nutty Bar!
=6
26 points on the dot and I haven't run! Oh tomorrow I shall start up again...I hope I'm not horribly tired again, this exhaustion is really getting to me.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Liza hope you're not running when its 90 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the weather doesn't bother me at all, I did it all summer last year. But I had been so tired lately, I think I will be running tonight if Nick gets home at a decent hour.

    ReplyDelete