Wednesday, May 6, 2009

VERY behind on my food posting....here's the scoop!

Monday:
No breakfast
Lunch:
Tuna Sandwhich-3
Ranch mini rice cakes-2

Snack:
PB&J-4

Dinner:
Ckn Voila-5
Total=14pts

Tuesday:

Oatmeal with fat free milk and craisins-2
Toast w/promise butter-3

Lunch:
3 Tostadas with avocado, lettuce and tomatoe-7
Diet soda-0

snack:
100 cal swiss roll-2

snack:
100 cal pringles-2

Dinner:
1c Stouffers Ckn and Veggies-7
2 crescent rolls-5
Fresca-0

Snack:
Empanada-8

snack:
Oatmeal cookie-2
Total 37 points...yikes! Could of been worse I baked all day and could of easily eaten more.

Wednesday:

Again no breakfast...always on the run.

Lunch:
2 turkey dogs-5
Lite pringles-3
swiss roll-2

Dinner:
2 Tostadas with fat free beans lettuce, tomatoe, cheese and avocado-8
Oatmeal cookie for dessert-2

Late night snack:
100 cal swiss roll-2
Total-22 points

4 comments:

  1. gril, i cant believe you kept up with all of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither, I write everything on my notepad....when I remember!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You did awesome and I am amazed that you wrote it all down. I skipped yesterday and wed.'s dinner.I was too lazy to write it all down (actually I was too lazy to look for writing paper). I need to get a nice notepad...for the weekend, I wrote everything down on this tiny calendar and it was a pain trying to read it when I was ready to put it all down on here.
    I know you mentioned the turkey dogs to me but I don't remember, did you say they were really good? I might want to try some for mother's day. I told Jesse I wanted him to bbque pineapple for me. that's all I really want! But I may have a turkey dog too if you recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat Oscar Mayer's 98% Fat free Turkey Dogs.
    I love them, BUT I can eat anything!
    When I was a vegetarian I could eat some pretty funky protein patties and I actually enjoyed it. But try them I think they're good, I've been eating them alot...can you tell?
    Mmmm grilled pineapple sounds so yummy.

    ReplyDelete