Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend

Saturday started out great.
I woke up ran 2.0 miles, only 2 because my shoulders were starting to bother me.
I had a slight burn on my shoulders from being out all day the day before for Z's Buddy Day.
While still in my running gear I weeded my gardens then mowed the front and back lawn.
Had a Juice-Plus shake for breakfast, and what seems like my fave meal lately, Hotdogs and pringles.
It went down hill from there.
Dinner at Aunt Judy's, John Souls Fajita chicken with about 1c Potatoe salad and buttered corn, plus 2 hot rolls.
Cake and ice cream for dessert.

Sunday well, lets just say I had cake for breakfast, Taco Casa for lunch and Jack in the Box for dinner.
I paid the price BOTH days...I just don't get it! Is my stomach already not used to this stuff???

Anyway didn't keep points or REAL track of my diet.
Hey, it was Mother's Day weekend...I had to enjoy it.

I start anew today.....right now...as soon as I get off the computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment