Saturday, May 2, 2009

Saturday

Today I ran my 5 mile run with John.
We did pretty good at 52 minutes.
I am not keeping points or calories today, it is my cheat day.
But I will write what I am eating.

Breakfast:
Small (think it was a sample bar) Organic energy bar
(John gave it to me to give me ummff for my run.)
Water and Gatoraded during run

Snack:
Small Horchata drink from grocery store deli, now that was a yummy cheat!

Lunch:
Mothers day lunch organized by the church.
Fried chicken (not all of it I picked out what I could)
Spinach (about 1/4 of it)
Wheat roll(also about 1/4 of it)
Squash casserole (1/4)
Salad (1/2)
Lemon meringue pie (a little more than half, it was terrible but I couldn't stop)
1 Glass sweet tea
1 Glass Water

I didn't eat all my meal not for lack of trying but it wasn't too good, what a waste of MONEY, and cheats :( Also I didn't feel bloated after my meal thanks to good ol' Nexium...took it before I left the house.

Snack:
Piece of Mexican Sweet bread

No comments:

Post a Comment