Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday

Still haven't come up with all my goals.
I know I will be doing Marathon training with John, even if were not running one.
He is training for a Triathlon so this I am guessing will help his endurance.
Me, I want to train so I can one day actually run a marathon.
Also, don't know if you guys read a post I put on here about Hungry girl.
Go to http://www.hungry-girl.com/ has great meal ideas and recipes...LOVE IT!

Breakfast:
Juice-Plus Shake-3
=3

Lunch:

Healthy Choice Tomato-Basil Panini-6
100 cal pringles-2
Diet cherry Coke-0
=8

Snack:
Pringles-2
100cal Cookies-2
=4

Dinner:
Chicken Tostadas w/lettuce tomato and 1/2 avocado-9
Diet soda-0
=9

Late night snack:
Sonic's vanilla cone-4
=4

Total 28 points over 2.
Pre-dinner workout ran 3.0 miles

3 comments:

  1. I just bought the hungry girl cookbook last Friday. It does have some good recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the author on I think it was Good Morning America. They had some food from her book there and it looked really good. I almost bought the cookbook but I am too cheap and can't bring myself to spend money on a recipe book when I can find free recipes online.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh Karen you need to let me take a peek at your book :)

    ReplyDelete