Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Tuesday

Crazy weekend that started Friday evening.
Ate lots of naughtiness but ready to start doing well, my stomach always feels like I ate rocks after my naughty food consumption.
But today is a new day.

Breakfast...none had no time, Seven had her first vet visit and I was on the run.

Lunch:
Healthy choice Panini-6
Diet Soda-0
=6

Snack:
100 cal cupcake-1
=1

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken tenders (2 ct) cooked with BBQ sauce-8
1c Brown Rice -5
side of lettuce and tomato topped with a little dressing-1
Mini Molten for dessert-3
Diet Soda-0
=17

Total 24 points, really need to get back to my excercising..bikini season is almost here HA!

2 comments:

  1. I've been working my butt off for bikini season. I told Jesse that when we go to Seaworld, I'm gonna walk around in my bikini! I wouldn't have the nerve to do that but it's fun messing with him. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot I didn't even wear a bikini when I DID have a bikini body...I have always been so self concious.....boy was I stupid! I should of flaunted it when I had it....PRE-BABY!

    ReplyDelete