Monday, May 18, 2009

Friday Evening, Saturday and Sunday.

Friday evening I was extra naughty, a few shots, LOTS of margaritas and YUMMY food!
I didn't count points of course but you know I didn't eat tons of food either.
1/2c of this 1/4 cup of that but they were so high in calories I don't even want to know.
I know I had....some Turkey (about 2oz), white rice topped with Crawfish etoufee, mustard greens, potatoe salad, corn bread dressing and a side of cornbread, again no more than 1/2 cup of each.
And of course a small piece of cake.
Late night drunken stupper...Nick drove me to Whataburger where I had a kids shake and apple pie...oh did I pay the ever loving price for this...I thought I was going to barf during my next day run!

Saturday:
I woke up hung over, with only 3 hours of sleep under me and met John up at White Rock.
We ran 5.0 miles and he really is a great running partner. I think he mentioned he was whipping out his Marathon training schedule for us to do. I am all for it! If he does that then I have my set of goals there in itself.

Ate REAL bad, had mexican sweet bread when I got home.
Oven baked Chicken nuggets and fries for lunch.

Went out on the town where our partying continued with Nick.
So for dinner let me just sadly spell it out.. BUFFET!
I again ate alot of naughtiness but was surprised on how little I can put down compared to before.

Sunday:
Another day of awfulness.
Breakfast:
1 homemade silver dollar pancake (made with low fat home made bisquick)
1 scrambled egg
2-3 croissants
glass of apple juice

Lunch:
1 chicken fajita taco with REAL cheddar and veggies (john soules chicken..love it!)
mexican rice
fat free beans

snacks:
100 cal nutty bar
And who knows what else.

Dinner:
Spaghetti with Turkey meat sauce
garlic bread
diet DP

Nightly dessert:
100 cal swiss roll


And you know what right now my stomach is still paying the price for this weekend. I feel like my stomach has a rock in it and its making the worst noises EVER...YIKES!!
I decided to sit down today and set some realistic goals for me.
What shall they be though???
I know running is up there oh and you know what?
I haven't lost much weight but I whipped out my shorts from last summer and they dont fit!!!
Still wear them though because I'm cheap and poor...I'm both.
So I have to roll them down at the waist...I love my big shorts, they make me feel happy right now..ratty and all.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm all the food sounds so wonderful. And I see you had a couple of magaritas for me!
    I think it's awesome that your last years shorts are too big! Whooohooo! Isn't that an awesome feeling???

    ReplyDelete